01 August 2008

What I Want for My Birthday

Last night at the pool, one of the lifeguards tried to guess my age. He said 22. I told him he was my new favorite lifeguard. So, in honor of my "22nd" birthday, a list of things on my wish list:

A million dollars:

A purple Ferrari:

The Republican reincarnation of JFK Jr.:

The 3rd season of Dynasty:

A pink KitchenAid blender:

David Sedaris's new book:

A gardener to make my front yard look less like this:

The return of Friday Night Lights for its 3rd season:

A cairn terrier puppy:

A green J. Crew halter beach dress:


A Kate Spade lobster bag:
Wii Fit: Someone to write my stupid thesis-like project for me:
Longaberger Heritage Green salt and pepper shakers:

My very own water slide:

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Someone thinks that one of those gifts might be a reality...(although still not yet...grr).

Leah said...

Ooh, is it the Ferrari? ;-)