27 August 2008

Yes, I've Been Brokenhearted, Blue Since the Day We Parted

If anyone would like to hear about the escapades of last weekend, visit http://kenandmckenna.blogspot.com/2008/08/summer-of-69.html. This is why I keep Ken around - she blogs about my weekends for me! At least, the ones that involve her ;-). Highlights include baseball, what she did Friday while I was at work, and drinking in public. Good times, good times. She did leave out the part where we saw Mamma Mia for what was the third time for each of us, though. It was just as glorious as ever, and I can not wait for the DVD to be released. On a related note, they seem to have come out with a sing-along version of the film, to be released in my local theater this weekend. Anyone want to go? You know you do! I'll be happy to let you borrow my CD to learn the songs!

3 comments:

Ken said...

I want to see it! I'll come on my jet plane ;-)

Melissa said...

I so thought this was going to be an email about your melancholy work day. Disappointment ensued.

Leah said...

Sadly, no. I don't want to talk about work here in case work people ever find their way here. But it was a very sad day in the land of Regulatory, I will say that. And pictures are available to those of you who want to see them.