04 August 2008

Aloha!


In case anyone didn't know, I will be gone for the next week, in Hawaii with Tricia, her mom, and her mom's friend. Depending upon the availability of computers and my desire to sit inside instead of on the beach, there may be updates from Oahu. I'm hoping that I'll at least be able to check my e-mail a couple of times, or I'll go crazy. (Crazier....). But if you need me, texting/calling is probably the best way to get me. If you're reading this and don't have my number, or don't know someone who has my number, chances are I don't want to talk to you. And if I have your number, expect gloating text messages from Waikiki!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm calling you a mean name at the moment and it rhymes with witch. ;)

Ken said...

I plan to overload your inbox with one word messages--I don't want to bother you on your vacation, after all ;-)

Leah said...

I choose to ignore you both. And your text messages with beach gloating will be delivered in the middle of the night ;-)