10 June 2008

Because I didn't already watch enough TV...

...I have decided to subscribe to Netflix. Tricia is a bad influence. But at least now I don't have to pay $1.99 per episode of TV shows that Hollywood Video doesn't carry on DVD. (About that - how on earth do they justify carrying the first season of Extras, but not the second? Which has been out for months? I think they're prejudiced against British people.)
Related note - any show recommendations? I think this is going to be The Summer of The Sopranos. But that's an HBO show, I'll be through that in a couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm currently going through Season 1 of Army Wives, but of course, you don't need Netflix for that...seeing as I own it.

Ken said...

That show is awesome! You should totally watch it.

Mary and Larry Smerk said...

Really? Because Tivo automatically taped a bunch of them for me and I delelted them not knowing anything about it. I guess there was a marathon on saturday.
I keep meaning to go back and watch the Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Not sure why, I just remember enjoying it. Or, maybe Doogie Howseir MD.

Ken said...

I love Army Wives ;) But also, you should watch the first season of Brothers and Sisters.

Leah said...

Oh, I forgot about the first season of Brothers and Sisters! We have a winner! I do want your Army Wives DVDs, though, Carter. And I totally forgot Doogie Howser was on DVD. That will be added too.