16 September 2008

There I Be! Ain't I Pretty?

So Sarah has forwarded me what is easily one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I don't know who writes this blog, but I thank them for this: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/27350111.html

The person who put this together is a genius, and I bow to his or her awesomeness. I think my favorite of those not involving Newsies (which, as you all know, is a cinematic masterpiece) is the picture pair where Russell Crowe's Muppet equivalent is Oscar the Grouch.

(A gold star to whoever can recite the line that comes after the lyric in the title of this post! My money's on Mary, but one of you others might surprise me!)

***Alert - this link is apparently not safe for work, at least not if you scroll down to the comments section. Apparently there is a not nice picture there, as a very observant coworker informed me *waves to coworker if she found her way here from Facebook*. So yeah...still hilarious. Don't read the comments at work.***

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah, I don't know the song. You know I'm lame like that. Of course, I did have to go see what the alert was all about. Oh. my. stars.