18 March 2010

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round

Today, I got a new dryer. It was a very exciting day, despite the fact that the delivery people were over an hour late. But they finally showed up, and brought in my new toy:
Isn't it pretty?! And when they moved the old one out, I could clean underneath it. There are no pictures, as it was fairly disgusting, but let's just say that there were three socks underneath it that did not belong to me. They must have come from the previous owner. And I've lived in this house for five years. But it is all better now - the prehistoric socks are in the garbage, and the dryer is in its new home with a clean floor beneath.
The new dryer is very cool. I wish I had taken a picture of the old one, or video so you could hear the beastly sound it used to make, but alas, I didn't. But look at the new one - it has buttons!

And it sings a pretty little song when you turn it on! (Apologies for the sideways video)

It also chirps when you turn it on!

And best of all - look how you can watch the laundry flip around! I could watch this all day. It's almost as good as television. And you know it's awesome when I say that! (Apologies again for the sideways video.)

So yeah - if anyone is in the Frederick area and needs to dry something, you know where to go!

2 comments:

Ken said...

I love it! It looks like a bigger version of mine. I love how they play music to tell you they're finished, too.

Leah said...

I know, right?! I didn't realize it did that, or I would've taken video of the "I'm done, take your laundry out!" song too! I'm washing everything I can find so I have an excuse to dry it. I'm such a laundry nerd now.