09 September 2009

You Change Your Passion For Glory

Today's season premiere roundup brings us to Supernatural. I've been working my way through the old seasons on DVD for some time, and I've finally reached the point where I'm almost caught up. In fact, if it hadn't been for Labor Day interrupting the mail service, Netflix would've gotten me all of the Season 4 DVDs in time for me to finish before tonight's Season 5 premiere. However, I'm close enough that I can keep an episode or two on my Tivo until I'm caught up - yay!


Anyway, as you all well know, I am not a big fan of scary stories. However, this show is good enough that I don't care. The two main characters - Eric Brady from Days of our Lives and Dean from Gilmore Girls - have such chemistry and banter so well that it makes the show irresistable. That, and there are bonus clips like this one, which I've watched at least five times since discovering it last night. YouTube wouldn't let me embed it here, but trust me - it is well worth watching:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgd30bjQmes

No comments: