13 July 2009

That's What She Said, Installment 3

Dear readers, I bring you yet another installment of That's What She Said, this time a very artistic version. Awhile ago, Sarah, Sarah W., Michael and I went to the Frederick Festival of the Arts on Carroll Creek. I forgot that Sarah and I were taking pictures, so I had missed this beauty until she posted it on Facebook earlier today. To paraphrase her caption, it's good to know that this artist doesn't discriminate based upon race...
(Side note - now that I've stolen the pictures from her, expect a few more highlights at a later date!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you paraphrased...once I looked back at the caption I *did* put, I almost went back and edited it to say exactly what you put. So much more...eloquent.

...really what I wanted to write for the caption was "yay penis painting" but decided against it since my mother is tagged in the same album.