24 May 2009

Livin' Just To Find Emotion

As a follow-up to my earlier post, this spring's TV finale season also contained something a little different - Fox chose to air one of their fall pilots after American Idol the other day. If you are reading this, stop right now, go to iTunes, and download the pilot episode of Glee. When have I ever steered you wrong? Go on, I'll wait.

OK, if you still need to be convinced, watch this and tell me it's not one of the greatest things ever. I can't stop watching this video. And if that makes me a dork, then so be it.



See? Awesome! And, you wouldn't think it could get any better, but apparently Kristin Chenoweth and Victor Garber are going to be appearing on it later in the fall. Kathy's already mad at me because I got her hooked on this show; be cool like us and watch it!

2 comments:

Ken said...

I second that emotion--this show is awesome. We will have to watch the pilot every day all summer long until the season starts this fall. Love, love, love Glee!

Mary and Larry Smerk said...

it was great...I made my mom come back and watch the two numbers and she even enjoyed it