17 June 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

So, things look different here now (to like, the three of you who read this thing). Blogger has this super cool new design stuff, hence the pretty new background!

I decided that it was time for a name change as well. Once upon a time, my brother told me that I should have a daily allotment for the number of words that I use. He proposed some ridiculously small number like 10,000. Apparently I talk a lot, and he isn't quick enough to keep up with me.

I made the mistake of telling people about this, and now when I talk a lot, they ask if I've used up my alloted words for the day. They think they're funny. They also asked if the reason I had a blog was to be able to still talk when I had used up my words. Clearly, these people don't know how infrequently I update.

Hence, the new name. Even though I rarely update and routinely go over my word allotment verbally, I thought it was a good name. Better than "Swim, Swim and a Fishy Go By," which was only good when I thought I was going to be talking about swim lessons all the time instead of posting vacation pictures and That's What She Said-able signs.

So, enjoy! All three of you who are reading! :-)

1 comment:

liddadog said...

I, Mother of Ken, am reading so keep on posting!